iOS users can import Snaps automatically over a trusted Wi-Fi network while they’re charging! You’ll need to make sure your Spectacles are charging and set up Home Wi-Fi Import.
Here’s how to set up Home Wi-Fi Import:
- Open Snapchat and swipe up to Memories.
- Tap on the Spectacles icon on the top-right corner.
- Tap on your Spectacles under the ‘MY SPECTACLES’ section.
- Tap ‘Home Wi-Fi Importing’ under the ‘IMPORTING’ section.
- Tap on your Wi-Fi network under the ‘MY NETWORKS’ section.
Be sure to tap ‘Allow’ when prompted to share your Wi-Fi Settings with Spectacles. You should see a Setup Complete screen if your Spectacles connected successfully.
Once setup is complete, Snaps will automatically sync through this Wi-Fi network whenever your Spectacles are connected to it and charging.
You can set up Home Wi-Fi Import with up to five trusted Wi-Fi networks at a time! Snaps will continue to import through this Wi-Fi network whenever your phone is connected to it and your Spectacles are charging. To remove a Wi-Fi network from your list of trusted networks, just tap the ‘X’ next to the name of the Wi-Fi.