Auto-Save in New Formats
Android users can now automatically import Snaps to their Camera Roll in any of the following formats:
Here’s how to enable this feature:
- Swipe up to Memories and tap on the Spectacles button on the top-right corner.
- Tap on your Spectacles under ‘MY SPECTACLES’.
- Tap on ‘Save To…’ under ‘IMPORTING’.
- Select ‘Memories & Camera Roll’.
- Select one of the four options under 'CAMERA ROLL FORMAT'.
If you select 'Black Background', 'Square', or 'Widescreen' as the Camera Roll Format, Snapchat will need to do some extra processing in the background. This may take some time, depending on the amount of Snaps you're importing.
You'll receive a notification once all Snaps have finished importing to Camera Roll.
We're working to get this feature on iOS - keep an eye out for a future update!