If you’re not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to us within 30 days of purchase (or from receipt if purchased from Spectacles.com) for a refund! However, we can’t refund items that were damaged in a way not covered in our Warranty, or items that weren’t purchased directly from us. Shipping & handling fees for overnight or expedited delivery are non-refundable.
Here’s how to request a refund:
- Go to our Returns page.
- Fill out all the necessary information.
- Print the return label and package up your items with care.
- Drop your package off at a local UPS facility.
- The original payment method will be credited with the product purchase price you paid after we receive and approve the returned product.
Here’s how to request an exchange:
- Fill out the contact form here, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Describe the problem you’ve encountered so we can troubleshoot it.
- Let us know your order ID (if you purchased from spectacles.com) or provide a receipt from an authorized retailer and we’ll verify your product Warranty.
If your product is still under Warranty that covers your problem, and we aren’t able to resolve the problem, then we’ll arrange for an exchange of your item(s) under the terms of our Warranty.
This Return Policy and our Warranty are in addition to and do not affect your legal rights. If you live in Europe, please see our User Agreement for more information about your Right to Cancel online purchases.