Spectacles LED Messages
If your inner LED is blinking red, something's up.
When this happens, check the outer LEDs. The LED ring on Specs may show a variety of light patterns for specific status errors and other messages:
- Low Battery
- If you see a single bottom LED flash 3 times, then your battery is getting low. Recharge as soon as you can.
- Remove the plastic covering the charging connectors (located where the temples fold up).
- Storage Full
- If you see five LEDs flash 3 times, then your Spectacles’ storage is full. Import Snaps to your device by opening Memories and making sure Spectacles are nearby.
- Low Temperature / High Temperature
- If you see two LEDs flash 3 times, then your Spectacles are either too hot or too cold. Bring Spectacles back to a more neutral temperature environment to continue taking Snaps.
- Software Update
- If you see three rotating LEDs with progress, then hang tight. Spectacles are updating. This may take a few minutes to complete.