How to Pair
Before you pair your Spectacles, be sure to:
- Verify that your phone meets the Minimum Device Requirements.
- Download the latest version of the Snapchat app for iOS or Android.
- Turn your phone’s Bluetooth on.
- If you’re on an Android phone, turn on ‘Location Services’.
Once that’s all squared away, you’re ready to pair:
- 1) Open Snapchat and tap the Profile button in the top-left corner.
- 2) Tap the ⚙icon in the top-right corner and then tap the ‘Spectacles’ tab.
- 3) Press and hold the button on Spectacles for 7 seconds.
- 4) Enter a name for your Spectacles! You can name them whatever you'd like.
- 5) Wait to see your Spectacles appear in the Accessories List, and then tap your Spectacles’ name. This adds Spectacles to your phone’s Bluetooth list.
- 6) Wait to see the “Pairing Successful” confirmation message.
Spectacles not pairing successfully?
Make sure your Spectacles battery is at least 10% charged. If not, make sure you Charge your Spectacles.
If your Spectacles are charged, but still cannot pair, try the following:
- Turn your phone’s Bluetooth off and on again.
- Turn off your phone and turn it back on.