How to Pair
Before you pair your Spectacles, be sure to:
- Verify that your phone meets the Minimum Device Requirements.
- Download the latest version of the Snapchat app for iOS or Android.
- Turn your phone’s Bluetooth on.
- If you’re on an Android phone, turn on ‘Location Services’.
Once that’s all squared away, you’re ready to pair:
- 1) Open Snapchat and tap the Profile button in the top-left corner.
- 2) Tap the ⚙icon in the top-right corner and then tap the ‘Spectacles’ tab.
- 3) Press and hold the button on Spectacles for 7 seconds.
- 4) Enter a name for your Spectacles! You can name them whatever you'd like.
- 5) Wait to see your Spectacles appear in the Accessories List, and then tap your Spectacles’ name. This adds Spectacles to your phone’s Bluetooth list.
- 6) Wait to see the “Pairing Successful” confirmation message.
Take a few Snaps to celebrate! You can also learn more about the different Button Presses, Importing Snaps, and Sharing Your Spectacles.
Spectacles not pairing successfully?
Make sure your Spectacles battery is at least 10% charged. If not, make sure you Charge your Spectacles.
If your Spectacles are charged, but still cannot pair, try the following:
- Turn your phone’s Bluetooth off and on again.
- Turn off your phone and turn it back on.